Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chicken & Bacon Sandwiches

Shawna! Sarah! This one is for you! It can't get any easier then this!

Seriously this meal was so good!! You have to try it... okay you don't have to... but you really should!! I found this recipe from The Pioneer Woman (I told you I was addicted) and doctored it up a little by adding the spicy mayo, tomatoes, lettuce and red onion. Now that I am typing this up I bet an avocado would of been fantastic on this!!

1 Chicken Breast/ person
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Salt
2 Slices of Pepper Bacon/ person
Tomatoes, sliced
Lettuce, chopped
Red Onion, sliced
Buns
Cook up your bacon. Drain off all the bacon grease except 1 tablespoon.
Season the chicken with the Lemon Pepper Seasoning and Salt to your liking. Fry the chicken in the same pan you cooked your bacon in.
Top your bun off with the spicy may, lemon pepper chicken, pepper bacon, tomato, lettuce, and red onion! Enjoy!
thepioneerwoman.com

No comments: